|Overnight Stay||1 Night||£30.00|
|Holiday Care||7 Nights||£175.00|
|Holiday Care||14 Nights||£350.00|
|1 night = 24 hour period: drop off at 10 am Friday – collection 10 am Saturday.|
|20% Deposit is payable on booking confirmation with the balance being paid 7 days prior to boarding starts date.|
|Bank holidays charged at x 1.5 rate. Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year charged at x 2 rate|
Things you may want to consider bringing on day of boarding to help your pet settle:
- Dog collar & lead
- Harness & coat (if required)
- Dog food
- Dog bowls (can be provided)
- Dog Bed / blanket (can be provided)
- Dog brush
Monday 9 am – 6 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 6 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 6 pm
Thursday 9 am – 6 pm
Friday 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday – 10 am – 4 pm
Hoochie Poochie Pet Services is a fully insured and licensed (Medway Council) Dog Boarding facility based in Kent, offering a great alternative to kennels.
Your dog will spend its holiday with us in our home and will receive care, love, exercise and mental stimulation while you are away, whether on business or a relaxing vacation.
We accept a maximum of 4 dogs. This includes puppies through to adult dogs, big or small.
All owners and their dog(s) are invited to visit us for a Meet & Greet before confirming a booking, so you can see the premises and talk through any concerns or questions. This allows us to understand you and your dog(s) needs and arrange the best possible stay for them.
We understand that being away from your pet can be a stressful time, with your permission we will keep you up to date with how they are settling in with photos, videos or simply a quick text to provide reassurance.
Your dog’s routine will be maintained inline with your instruction. They will have time to play, rest and socialise with other boarders, with access to fresh water, a clean dry bed and lots of cuddles throughout their stay.
Our Home Boarding Fees Include:
- Feeding and Socialisation
- 2 walks per day
- Clean dry bed in our home
- Overnight Stay / Holiday Care
- Affordable and reliable services
- Any other requirements agreed at meet and greet
Why Choose Us?
Our home boarding service is suitable for all breeds as long as they meet the requirements under the section “What You Need to Know”. We understand the need for your dog to be in a safe place where they will be loved and cared for by us like one of our own. Unlike at a boarding kennels, your dog will not be locked up in an outside kennel.
Why not give us a call to discuss your needs?
What You Need to Know
All dogs must fulfil all the requirements mentioned below:
- Be friendly, sociable, and companionable with all breeds
- Vaccinations must be up to date
- Flea treated and microchipped
- Your pet should be neat and clean at the time of boarding
- We only accept house-trained dogs which do not bark excessively
- We cannot take any dog registered under the dangerous dog act in any case
We cannot accept
- Bitches are due or in season
- Any form of aggressive dog behaviour
- Wolf Hybrids
- Dogs that are not clean and / or well-groomed unless our grooming service has been agreed at an additional charge.
All these requirements are conditions of our licence and to assure your dog is as safe as possible while under our care.